This is one of the classic multi-day split board traverses in the Coast Mountains of BC. With its high mountain passes, breathtaking glaciers and daily descents it’s hard to believe that Whistler village is never more than 10 kilometres away. Don’t be fooled though, the spearhead traverse offers huge terrain where you can choose to either push your limits skiing steep alpine lines or take a more mellow approach. Regardless of your skill or style, you will not be disappointed. Over the course of three days, starting from the summit of Blackcomb mountain, you will travel your way through the alpine taking in the stunning views this traverse is known for. On the third day you will arrive back at the Whistler resort and with the knowledge and experience of our split guide crew you will even make it back in time for a well deserved après in the heart of the Whistler village.
- 3 full days of guiding with ACMG certified split guide
- Meals for the whole trip (excluding lunch on day 1)
- All technical group gear (ropes, harness, crevasse rescue kit, etc)
What not included
- Lunch on day 1
- Tents, Sleeping bag or sleeping pad (for rent)
- Personal split board equipment (for rent)
- Personal avalanche kit (also for rent)
- Previous split boarding experience
- Strong riding ability
- Summer or winter camping experience
- Positive attitude
The reason we believe in choosing anything in life, is passion. When choosing your next split-board trip this winter, ask yourself; Does this company/the people involved, love what they do? Does their passion for powder shine through to my experience? Passion is the foundation of our life and our profession. The reason we book and run this specific traverse is so we can take all of the day-to-day details into our hands and show our guests the best experience possible. We have an intimate knowledge of the Spearhead and want to share it with you.